}

2.28.2013

Tampereella

Eilen saavuin tänne tampereelle Nooran luokse ja päivä lähti käyntiin ideaparkissa mistä ostin vähän kaikkee kivaa ja tänä aamuna me herättiin kahdeksalta(?!)Bik Bokin avajaisiin ja ei herranpieksut kun siellä oli porukkaa!Mukaan lähti täydelliset farkut. 
Kohta me lähetään käymään kaupassa ostamassa karkkia ja vuokrataan leffa :-)
Tosi hauskaa loppulomaa kaikille (joilla se on) xD

4 kommenttia:

  1. millase farat? mullaki on sieltä x)) parhaat pökät

    VastaaPoista
  2. Anonyymi3.3.13

    Hi Veera, I send greetings from Venezuela, I had the great privilege of having exchanged a few words with your great friend Noora, and always wanted a chance to say hello to you too, after seeing your video when you were cooking with Noora, and obviously did not understand a word, my friends and especially me, were in love with you, in the best sense of the word, of course, I'd settle with only answer me this humble and affectionate greeting and thank you very much for your attention , you are, a princess

    javiersaav76@hotmail.com

    VastaaPoista

Asiallista kiitti♥